Painter: Vinogradova Anna
Vinogradova Anna Germanovna - Biography of the painter
Artist Vinogradova Anna Germanovna was born on January 3, 1975 in Krasnodar. In 1994, Anna entered the Yaroslavl Art School, which she left a year later, for the sake of the dream of entering the Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. I. E. Repina and in 1995 came to the preparatory courses of the institute. Already in 1996, she became a student at the graphic faculty of the I.E. Repin, where he studied from 1996 to 1999. At the end of the third year, she moved to the 3rd year of the Faculty of Painting, where she continued her studies with such masters as N.D. Blokhin, N.N. Lysak, V.V. Pimenov, V.I. Reikhet. As a student, Anna not only studied, but also worked, worked creatively. So in 1999, Anna completed a series of costume sketches, there were more than twenty of them, for a cycle of mystery ballets for the Vologda choreographic ensemble "Russian Ballet of the 21st Century". The productions were staged in 2000 as part of the Veliky Ustyug - Homeland of Father Frost state program. The production and especially the costumes were highly appreciated by the chief ballet master of the St. Petersburg Academic Theater of Musical Comedy, Kirill Laskari: "Ancient pagan rites are conveyed in such expressive language, the hall applauds and freezes. This is a bright and emotional spectacle!"
In 2001, she took part in the creation of the mosaic "Our Lady of Vladimir" for a memorial sign-chapel in honor of the 2000th anniversary of Christianity in the city of Vologda. In 2006, Anna graduated from the institute and defended her thesis "Procession of the Shrovetide train" with an "excellent" mark. In this picture, Anna again delves into the wilds of her native history of her pagan past and those very thousand-year-old rites. After graduating from the institute in the summer of 2006, she was invited to the USA, where she became a member of the Association of Portrait Painters of America and takes part in the Florida Show Exhibition very successfully, the paintings of an unknown artist aroused tremendous interest and were sold at a very decent price tag for a novice artist. In 2008, Anna joined the St. Petersburg branch of the Union of Artists of Russia. In May 2009, Anna Vinogradova represents Russian masters at the “Repintsev exhibition” in Beijing at the Palace of Nationalities of China. More than thirty large-scale paintings were presented by Anna at that exhibition. With a resounding success, the paintings were sold out. In the same place, in the Palace of Nationalities in 2010, Anna Vinogradova represented the "Young Generation", together with the young teachers of the institute I.E. Repin.
In 2011, Anna Vinogradova participates in the Moscow International Art Salon of the Central House of Artists, where Anna was already well known and recognized by China and the United States, but for Russia her work becomes a discovery. The artist is declared the opening of the year of the Central House of Artists 2011. In 2011, Anna also becomes the owner of the Grand Prix of the International Art Olympiad. Almost immediately, Anna holds a series of exhibitions in Moscow, in the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation. In September 2011, as part of the events dedicated to the day of the city of Moscow, she opens a personal exhibition in the state exhibition hall of the Nagornaya Gallery, where her works were purchased by the Moscow Department of Culture. In 2011, she holds, with great success, a personal exhibition in the Council of Federations of the Russian Federation, where she also did not leave anyone indifferent. Anna receives a second invitation to exhibit from the State Exhibition Hall of the Nagornaya Gallery in 2013, but for family reasons she had to refuse. In 2016, Anna was again invited to decorate the halls of the Council of Federations of the Russian Federation with her paintings. And in 2017, Anna successfully exhibited with completely new paintings in the halls of the Council of Federations, then in the Halls of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the halls of the Moscow City Duma. We must pay tribute, in all these halls, the artist's work caused delight and admiration. After a short break with a new collection of works, Anna opens the exhibition in March 2020, in the halls of the Museum of the Academy of Fine Arts of Sergei Andriyaka.
«The best friends of inspiration and creativity are organization and discipline. They don't care about emotions and feelings. A creative person does not need inspiration to get started. The text may not be read or not read by everyone, but the visual image penetrates the mind instantly and it is very easy, very easy to infect with the idea through the picture....»
Anna Vinogradova: where are the artist's paintings presented?
Anna Vinogradova's works are successfully sold in the best galleries in the United States - in Chicago, California, Florida, New Mexico, as well as in the art markets of China, Russia, Europe and the United Arab Emirates. Today, Anna's works are in private collections in Russia, the Museum of Slavic Mythology (Tomsk), the Museum of E.E. congregations in the Netherlands, Germany, France, and other European countries, as well as in the United States, Japan, and the United Arab Emirates.
What exhibitions did Anna Vinogradova take part in?
- 1998 - Exhibition of young artists of St. Petersburg "Russian North". Exhibition Hall of the Academy of Arts \ St. Petersburg
- 2000 - Personal exhibition "The Mysteries of Anna Vinogradova". Cultural Center "Russian House" \ Vologda
- 2001 - Exhibition "Painting and graphics by Anna Vinogradova and Alexander Vladimirov". Exhibition Hall of the Cherepovets Branch of the Union of Artists of Russia \ Cherepovets
- 2001 - Exhibition of educational drawings of the Academy of Arts. Exhibition Hall of the Academy of Arts \ St. Petersburg
- 2004 - Exhibition of educational drawings of the Academy of Arts. Exhibition Hall of the Academy of Arts. Second Prize \ St. Petersburg
- 2005 - Exhibition of educational drawings of the Academy of Arts. Exhibition Hall of the Academy of Arts \ St. Petersburg
- 2005 – Traveling exhibitions in China (more than 20) “20th century painting gallery. Art Center" \ St. Petersburg
- 2006 - Autumn exhibition of St. Petersburg artists. Exhibition Hall of the Union of Artists \ St. Petersburg
- 2006 - Exhibition at Weatherburn Gallery \ Naples, Florida, USA
- 2007 - Exhibition at the Goda Gallery \ Amsterdam \ Netherlands
- 2007 - Exhibition of artists of St. Petersburg "St. Andrew's Flag". St. Petersburg Union of Artists. Blue Living Room Gallery \ St. Petersburg
- 2007 - Exhibition at the Museum of the Academy of Fine Arts \ Guangzhou \ China
- 2008 - Personal exhibition of painting and graphics. Gallery "Art Center". St. Petersburg
- 2008 - Personal exhibition "Painting and graphics by Anna Vinogradova". St. Petersburg Union of Artists. Blue Living Room Gallery \ St. Petersburg
- 2008 - Exhibition of the St. Petersburg Association of Traveling Art Exhibitions. 21 century". Tula Museum of Fine Arts \ Tula
- 2009 - Exhibition of the St. Petersburg Association of Traveling Art Exhibitions. 21st century” State Duma \ Moscow
- 2009 - Exhibition of the St. Petersburg Association of Traveling Art Exhibitions. 21 century". Museum of Fine Arts \ Tsaritsyno \ Moscow
- 2009 - Personal exhibition "Repintsev" (Bernadsky, Vinogradova, Kalyuta) in the central exhibition hall \ Beijing \ China
- 2009 - Exhibition of the St. Petersburg Association of Traveling Exhibitions. 21 century". Russian Center \ Helsinki \ Finland
- 2010 - Personal exhibition "Return". St. Petersburg Union of Artists. Blue Living Room Gallery \ St. Petersburg
- 2010 - Exhibition of the St. Petersburg Association of Traveling Exhibitions. 21st century» Russian Center \ Berlin \ Germany
- 2010 - Exhibition of the St. Petersburg Association of Traveling Exhibitions. 21st century» Russian Center \ Prague \ Czech Republic
- 2010 - Exhibition of the St. Petersburg Association of Traveling Exhibitions. 21st century» \ Castle Księż \ Poland
- 2010 – Personal exhibition "Young generation" Palace of Nationalities of China \ Beijing \ PRC
- 2011 - Personal exhibition of works by Anna Vinogradova in the Central House of Artists \ Moscow
- 2011 - Personal exhibition "Return to the Origins" State Exhibition Hall, Nagornaya Gallery \ Moscow
- 2011 - Personal exhibition "Spring Mood" State Duma \ Moscow
- 2011 - Personal exhibition of A.G. Vinogradova in the Council of Federations of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation \ Moscow
- 2012 - Personal exhibition "Nostalgia", gallery "Babylon" \ Samara
- 2014 - Personal exhibition of works by A.G. Vinogradova, Polytechnic University of Architecture and Design \ Dalian \ PRC