Painter: Lyakhovich Sergey Bronislavovich
Lyakhovich Sergey Bronislavovich - Painter's biography
Sergei Lyakhovich Bronislavovich was born in 1961 in the city of Podporozhye, Leningrad Region. In 1981 he graduated from the art school. V.A. Serov in Leningrad. In 1991 he graduated from the St. Petersburg State Academic Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture named after I. E. Repin. Since 1996 he has been a member of the Union of Artists. Passion for the Impressionists and Russian artists in his student years formed the basis of his painting style already in a more mature period, and the poetic image of St. Petersburg became a real source of inspiration.
«Colors and form in their combinations give the harmony of beauty. Korovin wrote. Colors can be a feast for the eyes... Eyes speak to your soul - joy, delight... I wanted to excite people's eyes with unexpected forms, a fountain of flowers. And I saw that I give them joy...»
The work of Sergei Lyakhovich is inextricably linked with St. Petersburg, in the poetic image of which he found a source of inspiration. Getting acquainted with the works of the author, one can draw many parallels with the painting of K. Pissarro, A. Sisley, V. Serov, K. Korovin and other plein air masters. The artist's landscapes with views of St. Petersburg are permeated with subtle lyricism, sincerity of feelings and a clear serene attitude towards his beloved city. Changeable, the most impressionistic of mediums - water, gives the artist rich effects of reflections and shimmers of color, enhancing the romanticism of the plot. In his works, Sergei Lyakhovich strives for a special picturesque freshness of the landscape, which is always felt and visible in the paintings.
Lyakhovich Sergei: where are the artist's paintings presented?
Sergey Lyakhovich is a participant of numerous exhibitions in Russia, Germany, France, USA, London and China. The author's works are in private collections in Russia and abroad.
What exhibitions did Sergey Lyakhovich take part in?
- 1991 - 2008 participation in the Autumn-spring exhibitions of the Union of Artists. St. Petersburg
- 1993 - Exhibition of the Union of Artists. CEH. St. Petersburg
- 1994 - Personal exhibition. Exhibition Hall "Okhta". St. Petersburg
- 1995 - Exhibition of St. Petersburg artists. Exhibition hall "Okhta".
- 1997 - "Link of Times" CEH. St. Petersburg
- 1997 - 2000 - "Marine Hall" Germany. (Hamburg, Eutin, Munchen).
- 1999 - "Christmas in St. Petersburg". Beloselsky-Belozersky Palace. St. Petersburg
- 1999 - Exhibition "Russian province". St. Petersburg
- 2001 - Artists of St. Petersburg. The State Duma. Moscow.
- 2001 - "Moscow - St. Petersburg". CEH. St. Petersburg
- 2003 - "Bridges hung over the waters ...". Smolny. St. Petersburg
- 2004 - International exhibition. Central House of Artists-2004. Moscow.
- 2004 - 2008 exhibitions in galleries in Chicago, New York, Los Angeles. USA.
- 2005 - 2008 gallery "Belgravia". London.
- 2007 – Central House of Artists.2007 Moscow.
- 2008 - Anniversary exhibition "75 years of the Union of Artists".
- 2008 - Personal exhibition. Museum of Brodsky. St. Petersburg.
- 2009 - Flowers and the city. SPB. Center for books and graphics.
- 2010 - Harmony 21st century. SPB. Union of Artists.
- 2010 - Big names - small formats .Paris. City hall of the 9th district, Palace of Aguardo
- 2011 - Man and city. CHA. Moscow.
- 2011 - Harmony 21st century. SPB. Union of Artists.
- 2012 - Autumn.2012.Union of Artists. Saint Petersburg
- 2013 - Exhibition at Liteiny 55 - "All colors of Summer", St. Petersburg
- 2015 - Exhibition "On the sunny side" in the Great and Small Halls of the Exhibition Center of the Union of Artists.
- 2015 - Personal exhibition "City on the free Neva", St. Petersburg
- 2016 - Exhibition "On the Sunny Side", Union of Artists, St. Petersburg
- 2017 - Exhibition of paintings in the museum of urban electric transport, St. Petersburg
- 2017 - Personal exhibition "My city", Genser house, St. Petersburg
- 2018 - Exhibition "On the Sunny Side-8", Great Hall of the Union of Artists, St. Petersburg
- 2019 - Exhibition "SOLO SOKOS HOTEL", St. Petersburg
- 2019 - Exhibition "City by the Sea 2" in the Union of Artists of St. Petersburg.
- 2020 - Exhibition "Come in large numbers" at Expoforum, St. Petersburg
- 2020 - Exhibition "On the Sunny Side-11", Great Hall of the Union of Artists, St. Petersburg