Painter: Kolobovnikov Vadim Alekseevich
Kolobovnikov Vadim Alekseevich - Painter's biography
Artist Kolobovnikov Vadim Alekseevich was born on April 24, 1973 in the city of Lipetsk. In 1997 he graduated from the graphic arts department of the Lipetsk State Pedagogical Institute. He has been self-employed since 1999. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia since 2008 and since then regularly participates in the artistic life of this organization. Participant of more than 15 regional and all-Russian exhibitions. Held about 10 solo exhibitions. In his work, he works in several directions: from naive to abstract genres, but he considers landscape as a priority for himself.
«Creative people are the happiest people in the world because you are trying to bring something into the world beyond what the world already has. You add another facet to it with your creativity, and this facet may be close to someone, it can simply help someone emotionally and support. In this world, in addition to the existing constants, it is necessary to create something new or develop something that already exists. My enthusiasm for the world around me makes it possible to be honest and sincere in what you do.»
The nature of Vadim Kolobovnikov's painting is distinguished by a composition overflowing with color and colorful texture, the rhythm of which is built in a constant transition from one emotionally intense part to another, even more intense.
Kolobovnikov Vadim: where are the artist's paintings presented?
Since 2005, Vadim has been actively collaborating with galleries in Moscow and St. Petersburg: Onegin Gallery, Art Gallery on Lomonosov Street, Sol Art and others. Lives and works in St. Petersburg, and his paintings are in private collections and abroad.
What exhibitions did Vadim Kolobovnikov take part in?
- 2019 - Exhibition of Lipetsk artists "Lipetsk. Seven", Vladimir.
- 2019 - Interregional exhibition "Dedication to Deineka". Zvezdny CTC hall, Kursk.
- 2019 - Personal exhibition at the Union Concert Hall, Lipetsk.
- 2019 - XIII All-Russian art. Exhibition "Russia XIII", Moscow, Central House of Artists.
- 2018 - All-Russian exhibition "Image of the Motherland", dedicated to the 200th anniversary of the birth of I. S. Turgenev, Orel.
- 2018 - 4th interregional exhibition "Prokhorovskoye Pole", Belgorod.
- 2018 - Regional youth exhibition, Lipetsk.
- 2018 - Republican exhibition, Orel.
- 2018 - 12th interregional exhibition of the central regions of Russia, Lipetsk.
- 2017 - Regional Dog Show, Belgorod.
- 2016 - Joint exhibition (Skargina L.V. and Kolobovnikov V.A.) "Under the same sun" TNK - Art Gallery, Moscow.
- 2016 - Regional exhibition "Prokhorovskoye Pole", Belgorod.
- 2016 - International exhibition-competition "Art Week", Lipetsk.
- 2016 - Personal exposition in the Europe shopping mall, Lipetsk.
- 2016 - All-Russian exhibition "Faces of Russia", Arkhangelsk.
- 2016 - Personal exhibition, Chaplygin.
- 2015 - Personal exhibition "Open spaces", Lipetsk.
- 2013 - Regional Dog Show, Lipetsk.
- 2013 - Personal exhibition, Bolkonsky gallery, Lipetsk.
- 2010 - Personal exhibition in Lip. Region art gallery "The Edge of the World".
- 2008 - Regional Dog Show, Yaroslavl
- 2008 - All-Russian Youth Exhibition, Saratov.
- 2007 - Personal exhibition, Lipetsk region. showroom.
- 2007 - VIII International Exhibition “Dialogues”, St. Petersburg.
- 2007 - Personal exhibition, M`ART gallery, Lipetsk.
- 2006 - Regional exhibition dedicated to the Artist's Day.
- 2006 - Personal exhibition, Gallery EXPO - 88, Moscow.
- 2001 - All-Russian Youth Exhibition, Moscow, Central House of Artists.