Painter: Eskov Pavel Vasilievich
Eskov Pavel Vasilievich - Painter's Biography
Pavel Eskov was born in 1981 in Leningrad. From 1989 to 1998 he studied at the Academic Art Lyceum. B.V. Ioganson, and in 2005 he graduated from the Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture. I.E. Repin of the Russian Academy of Arts. In 2005 he defended his thesis in the workshop of Pimenov V.V. In 2006 he taught drawing and painting at Pivot Point college/Sichuan in China. Member of the Union of Artists of Russia.
«I have more winter landscapes. I love these states when there is snow, highlighting the architecture. I love the change of lighting, the evening city. The theme of water runs through all my work. I work actively, quickly, but it's always different. You write something in nature in a couple of hours, something for a long time in the workshop. But on average, we get several pictures per month. For me, this is the norm.»
Sunlight for the Northern capital is a rare guest. But it is he who can be seen on many canvases of the St. Petersburg painter Pavel Eskov. The artist captures how the image of St. Petersburg, restrained in color, is being transformed, illuminated by the light of the low northern sun. Sunny Petersburg is by no means the only theme that Pavel refers to, but it is a celebration and triumph of the "Venice of the North", which give a special romantic mood to the audience.
Eskov Pavel: where are the artist's paintings presented?
The artist's works are in various Russian and foreign private collections in Russia, China, Finland, Germany, England, Greece, the Czech Republic, France, America. Permanent participant of Russian and international exhibitions, incl. Union of Artists.
What exhibitions did Eskov Pavel take part in?
- 2008 - personal exhibition in Beijing at the Gallery of Russian Painting of the 20th Century.
- 2016 - personal exhibition of the urban landscape of Pavel Eskov ”Petersburg mood”.
- 2016 - personal exhibition of painting by Pavel Eskov "Glare on the water".
- 2017 - personal exhibition of the urban landscape of Pavel Eskov ”And everything will repeat itself, like the old days ...”.
- 2018 - personal exhibition of the urban landscape of Pavel Eskov “Along the embankments, streets, avenues”.
- 2018 - personal exhibition of the urban landscape of Pavel Eskov ”Day of the City”.
- 2019 - personal exhibition of paintings by Pavel Eskov ”Sunny Day”.
- 2019 - personal exhibition of painting by Pavel Eskov ”In the sun”.
- 2019 - personal exhibition of painting by Pavel Eskov "Crimean Riviera"